- Class: Shenyang - 2 Type 051C missile destroyers of 2000
- Displacement: 7,100 tons
- Dimensions: 508.5 x 55.8 x 19.7 ft.
- Machinery: 2 steam turbines, shp = knots
- Guns: 1-100mm/55 DP, 2-30mm Type 730 CIWS gatling guns
- Missiles: 6 8-round vertical launch SAM groups (48 S-300FM) in rotating launchers; 2 quad YJ-82 anti-ship SSM launchers
- ASW: 2 triple 324mm TT
- Helicopters: 1 Kamov Ka-28
- Complement: 280
- Builder: Dalian Shipyard, Dalian, China
- Laid down: 2002
- Launched: 28 Dec 2004
- Commissioned: Oct 2006
- Notes: Long-range air-defense guided missile destroyer using the hull design and steam plant of the older Type 051B Luhai class, but equipped with an advanced Russian S-300FM SAM system.