Martha L Black
- Class: Martha L. Black - 6 light icebreakers / major navaids tenders
- Displacement: 3,818 tons (full load)
- Dimensions: 272 x 53 x 19 ft.
- Machinery: 3 Bombardier/Alco 16-cylinder diesels; 5250 kw, twin shafts = 16.5 knots
- Aircraft: 1 light helicopter
- Complement: 25
- Builder: Versatile Pacific Shipyards, Inc., Vancouver, British Columbia
- In service: 30 Apr 1986
- Notes: First of 6 in her class. Initially homeported at Prince Rupert, British Columbia. Currently serving in the Gulf of St. Lawrence based at Quebec, Quebec.