- Class: Medium Navaids Tender - Light Icebreaker
- Displacement: 1,674 tons
- Dimensions: 210 x 44 x 18 ft.
- Machinery: Two 10-cyl. Fairbanks Morse diesels, 3,550 bhp, twin screw = 13 knots
- Builder: Port Arthur Shipbuilding Co Ltd, Port Arthur, Canada
- Commissioned: 1959
- Notes: Commissioned into the Department of Transport's Marine Service as CGS Alexander Henry using the prefix "Canadian Government Ship." She was transferred in 1962 to the newly-created Canadian Coast Guard. Served her entire career on the Great Lakes until retired from service in 1984 after CCGS Samuel Risley entered service. Currently a museum ship preserved at the marine Museum of the Great Lakes in Kingston, Ontario.