2010(Rhenania Junior RJ-227)
- Class: Aurora Australis - 1 icebreaker of 1989
- Displacement: 8,158 tons
- Dimensions: 311 x 67 x 26 ft.
- Machinery: Wartsila 16V32D (5,500 kW) + 12V32D (4,500 kW) diesels; one controllable-pitch propeller with nozzle one bow thruster, two stern thrusters = 17 knots
- Helicopter: up to 3 Eurocopter Squirrel or Sikorsky S-76
- Passengers: 116
- Crew: 24
- Builder: Carrington Slipways, Tomago, New South Wales
- Laid Down:
- Launched: 18 Sep 1989
- Completed: 30 Mar 1990
- Notes: Owned by P&O Maritime Services, but is regularly chartered by the Australian Antarctic Division (AAD) for research cruises in Antarctic waters and to support Australian bases in Antarctica. Homeported in Hobart, Tasmania.