- Class: Buckley (TE) - 102 destroyer escorts of 1942-43
- Displacement: 1,400 tons
- Dimensions: 300(wl) 306(oa) x 37 x 9.5 ft.
- Machinery: 2-shaft turbo-electric drive, S.H.P. 12,000 = 23.5 knots
- Armament: 3-3"/50 (3x1), 6-40mm (1x2+4x1), 10-20mm A.A. guns,
2 DCT, 8 DCP, 1 hedgehog
- Complement: 220
- Builder: Bethlehem Hingham
- Keel Laid: 21 Jul 1942
- Launched: 9 Jan 1943
- Commissioned: 30 Apr 1943
- Decommissioned: 3 Jul 1946
- Notes: Also known as the "long hull" or TE (Turbo Electric drive) class. A total of 154 were planned, of which 102 were completed for the U.S. Navy, 46 transferred to Great Britain, becoming part of the Royal Navy's Captain class, and 6 were converted to APD high-speed transports. Of the 102 completed as USN DEs, a further 37 were later converted to APDs.
Originally carried a triple 21" TT mount aft of stack, but shown here in a late war modification with the TT replaced by four single 40mm AA mounts, a configuration used particularly for Atlantic and Mediterranean service.