- Class: Wolverine - 1 Great Lakes training carrier of 1942
- Displacement: 7,200 tons
- Dimensions: 500 (oa) 484 (wl) x 98 (fd) 58 x 15.5 ft.
- Machinery: paddle reciprocating (3 cyl. VC), H.P. 11,000 = 18 knots
- Armament: none
- Complement: 270
- Builder: American Shipbuilding Co., Wyandotte, Michigan
- Launched: 1912
- Acquired: 12 Mar 1942
- Commissioned: 12 Aug 1942
- Decommissioned: 7 Nov 1945
- Notes: Built as Great Lakes paddle steamer Seeandbee.
Operated by Cleveland and Buffalo Transit Co. Acquired by War Shipping Administration for the Navy and renamed Wolverine. Converted to training carrier at the Erie Plant of American Shipbuilding Co., Buffalo, New York. Assigned to the 9th Naval District 1942 and used to qualify pilots for carrier operations. Operated on Lake Michigan, docking at Navy Pier in Chicago, with pilots and planes based at Glenview Naval Air Station. Sold by Maritime Commission in Dec 1947 for scrapping.