(Painted by Peter Ohm)
- Class: Mahan - 18 destroyers of 1933
- Displacement: 1,450 tons
- Dimensions: 334 (wl) 341.5 (oa) x 35.5 x 10 ft.
- Machinery: 2-shaft geared turbines, S.H.P. 49,000 = 36.5 knots
- Armament: 4-5in/38 (4x1) D.P., 4-40mm (2x2), 5-20mm (5x1) A.A. guns; 12-21"(3x4) T.T.
- Complement: 172
- Builder: Bethlehem Steel, Staten Island
- Keel Laid: 12 Jun 1934
- Launched: 15 Oct 1935
- Commissioned: 18 Sep 1936
- Notes: Shown here after refit to improve AA dispositions. Santa Cruz, Eastern New Guinea, Bismarcks, Western New Guinea, Leyte. Kamikazed by three Japanese aircraft and scuttled at Leyte Gulf, 7 Dec 1944.