- Class: Algonquin - 6 cutters of 1934
- Displacement: 1,005 tons
- Dimensions: 165(oa) x 36 x 13.5 ft.
- Machinery: 1-shaft geared turbines, S.H.P. 1,500 = 13 knots
- Armament: 2-3"/50 (2x1), 3-20 mm. guns
- Complement: 105
- Builder: Defoe Shipbuilding, Bay City, MI
- Keel Laid:
- Launched: 5 Sep 1934
- Commissioned: 22 Oct 1934
- Notes: Served on the Great Lakes from 1934 to 1941, homeported at Cleveland. With approach of war, she was transferred to Navy control 1 Nov 1941. Moved to North Atlantic for escort duty in the Maine, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, Greenland area until 1944. Later served on weather and ice patrol between Greenland and Iceland. Released from duty with the Atlantic Fleet on 30 Sep 1945 and returned to Coast Guard service. Guard (1950), mercantile Steers M.K. (1955).