1938(Saratoga Model Shipyard SMY-9)
- Class: Pyro - 2 ammunition ships of 1918
- Displacement: 7,040 tons light / 10,600 full load
- Dimensions: 482'9" x 60'11" x 20'11"
- Machinery: Geared turbines 2 screws, S.H.P. 6,700 = 13 knots
- Armament: 4-5"/51, 2-3"/50 AA guns
- Complement: 195
- Builder: Puget Sound Navy Yard
- Laid Down: 19 Mar 1919
- Launched: 16 Dec 1919
- Commissioned: 1 Apr 1921
- Decommissioned: 30 Nov 1945
- Notes: Carried explosives and ammunition for the Battle Fleet, averaging three cruises per year between the east and west coasts via Panama. She also sailed frequently to Pearl Harbor, Manila, and other ports. Homeported at Norfolk when WWII began, she ferried ammunition to the Caribbean and Brazil. Moved to Belfast, Northern Ireland in April 1944 for the D-Day invasion, and then to Mers-el-Kebir, Algeria to support the invasion of southern France. Then transferred to the Pacific via the Panama Canal and Pearl Harbor, arriving at Ulithi in December. From there she supported the Philippine, Iwo Jima, and Okinawa campaigns before shifting to the Philippines in May 1945. She returned to the U.S. after August, and decommissioned at Norfolk. Scrapped, September 1949.