1924 (Neptun N-1390)
- Class: Dobbin - 2 ships of 1921
- Displacement: 8,325 tons
- Dimensions: 460 (wl) 483.75 (oa) x 61 x 24.25 ft.
- Machinery: 1-shaft geared turbines, S.H.P. 7,000 = 16 knots
- Armament: 8-5"/25, 4-3"/50 A.A. guns
- Complement: 600
- Builder: Philadelphia Navy Yard
- Launched: 5 May 1921
- Commissioned: 23 Jul 1924
- Decommissioned: 27 Sep 1947
- Notes: Commenced operations in January 1925, tending destroyers of the Scouting Fleet at Guantanamo Bay, San Diego, and Pearl Harbor. From late 1925 to 1932 she operated in the Atlantic, then from San Diego until October 1939. Transferred to Hawaii, she was moored northeast of Ford Island with five destroyers alongside at the time of the Japanese attack on 7 December 1941, and took several casualties when struck by bomb fragments. Sent to Sydney, Australia in May 1942, then to Brisbane in June 1943, and later other Australian ports. At Milne Bay, New Guinea from late 1943 to early 1945, and then moved to Subic Bay, Luzon from February to November 1945. Decommissioned at San Diego late 1946 and scrapped the following year.