U.S.S. Tasker H. Bliss
- Class: Tasker H. Bliss - 1 transport of 1942
- Displacement: 12,568 tons
- Dimensions: 535 x 72 x 30 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, twin screws = 18 knots
- Troops: 2,435
- Crew: 235
- Builder: Newport News Shipbuilding & Drydock Co, Newport News, VA
- Launched: Jul 1920
- Completed: 1921
- Commissioned: 15 Sep 1942
- Service: Launched as Golden State for U.S.Shipping Board. Renamed President Cleveland and assigned to American President Lines. Chartered by U.S.Army in Jul 1941 and designated USAT Tasker H. Bliss. Transferred to U.S.Navy 19 Aug 1942 and converted for naval service at Maryland Drydock Co., Baltimore, MD. Commissioned USS Tasker H. Bliss 15 Sep 1942. Participated in Operation "Torch", the invasion of North Africa. Torpedoed and sunk by German submarine U-130 12 Nov 1942 in Fedhala Roads, Morocco.