- Class: Wiros - 4 ships of 1937
- Displacement: 850 tons
- Dimensions: 221 x 35.5 x 15 ft.
- Machinery: Atlas diesels, I.H.P. 1,230 = 12 knots
- Armament: 2-4.1 in. (2x1)
- Builder: Oresundsvarvet Ab, Landskrona
- Laid Down:
- Launched: 4 Mar 1937
- Completed: 10 Oct 1938
- Service: Coaster built for Stockholms Rederi Svea Ab, Stockholm. Sister ships Waria, Wiril, and Werna. Chartered to Swedish Navy from Sep 1939 for use as an auxiliary cruiser. Returned to Svea in 1945. Sold to Partenrederei, West Germany, renamed Koralle in 1959. Sold again in 1967 to Nova Salvage and Ship Breatking, Ltd, Canada. Grounded in 1969, but salvaged and repaired at Dartmouth. Broken up in 1983.