- Class: Tjerk Hiddes - 4 destroyers of 1937
- Displacement: 1,604 tons
- Dimensions: 351 x 35 x 9 ft.
- Machinery: 2-shaft geared turbines; 45,000 shp = 37.5 knots
- Armament: 6-4 in. (3x2), 4-40 mm. (2x2) A.A.; 8-21 in. (2x4) T.T.
- Complement: 129
- Builder: K. M. de Schelde
- Laid down: 26 Nov 1938
- Launched: 16 Mar 1940
- Completed: 29 May 1941
- Notes: Incomplete when Germany invaded the Netherlands in 1940. Towed to Great Britain 11 May by tug Zwarte Zee and completed there. After considerable action in different theaters she was sunk in the Mediterranean by German submarine U431 13 Nov 1942.
Two sisters, Philips Van Almonde and Tjerk Hiddes were scuttled and never completed. Third sister, Gerard Callenburgh, was scuttled but salved and incoporated into German Navy as ZH1.