- Class: Krisjanis Valdemars - Icebreaker
- Displacement: 2,800 tons
- Dimensions: 197 x 56 x 22 ft.
- Machinery: coal-fired triple expansion steam, 5,200 ihp = 15 knots
- Complement: 55
- Builder: Beardmore & Co. and Vickers, Glasgow, Scotland
- Laid Down:
- Launched: 9 Jun 1925
- Completed: 1925
- Notes; Built for Latvian Navigation Department of the Ministry of Trade and Industry; based at Riga. Taken over by Soviet Navy when Latvia was occupied in 1940. Sunk by German aircraft and/or mines during evacuation of Tallinn, Aug 1941.