- Class: Tomodzuru - 4 torpedo boats of 1931
- Displacement: 600 tons
- Dimensions: 246 (oa) x 27 x 8.5 ft.
- Machinery: 2-shaft geared Turbines, S.H.P. 11,000 = 28 knots
- Armament: 3-4.7 in. D.P. (3x1) guns; 2-21 in. T.T.
- Complement: 111
- Builder: Maizuru Navy Yard
- Laid Down:
- Launched: 1 Apr 1933
- Commissioned: 20 Nov 1933
- Notes: Originally displaced 535 tons, with a speed of 30 knots, carrying 3-5 in. main battery and 4-21 in. T.T. Lead ship of class, Tomodzuru, capsized in gale off Sasebo, due to excessive top weight. The class was redesigned with added ballast and rearmed with 4.7 in. guns; half the T.T. removed. Chidori torpedoed 22 Dec 1944 by submarine USS Tilefish WSW of Yokosuka.