- Class: Luigi Cadorna - 2 light cruisers of 1928
- Displacement: 5,400 tons
- Dimensions: 555.5 (oa) 525 (pp) x 51 x 17 ft.
- Machinery: 2-shaft geared turbines, S.H.P. 95,000 = 37 knots
- Armament: 8-6"/53 (4x2), 6-3.9"/47 A.A. (3x2) guns; 4-21 in. T.T. (2x2); 2 aircraft
- Complement: 544
- Builder: Cantieri Riuniti dell'Adriatico, Trieste
- Laid down: 19 Sep 1930
- Launched: 30 Sep 1931
- Completed: 11 Aug 1933
- Service: Patrols during the Spanish Civil War. Participated in the occupation of Albania, Apr 1939. In Jul 1940 she was in action off Punto Stilo/Calabria. Provided distant cover for convoys to North Africa during 1941. In late 1941 she was herself used to tranport gas and munitions to Libya. From Jan 1942 she was transferred to Pola for use in training duties, and transporting troops to Albania. After the Armistice in Sep 1943, she was based at Taranto and used to transport Allied troops and materials, and to repatriate Italian troops. One of the few ships left to the Italian Navy postwar, she was retained for training until stricken 1 May 1951.