- Class: Hunt II Class - 33 escort destroyers of 1939-40
- Displacement: 1,050 tons standard / 1,580 tons deep load
- Dimensions: 264 (pp) 280 (oa) x 31.5 x 12.5 ft.
- Machinery: 2-shaft geared turbines, S.H.P. 19,000 = 25 knots
- Armament: 6-4in/45 QF Mk XVI HA (3x2), 4-2pdr pompom (1x4), 2-20mm AA (2x1) guns
- Complement: 168
- Builder: Yarrow, Scotstoun
- Laid Down: 30 May 1940
- Launched: 7 Jun 1941
- Completed: 3 Nov 1941
- Notes: Originally intended to be additional Type I units, the Type II were redesigned with extra beam to improve stability, allowing intended 6-4in HA gun armament. Wheatland on
1 Nov 1944 sank former Italian torpedo boat TA-20 and two escorts between Fiume and Zara, in company with Avon Vale. Scrapped 1959 Bo'ness.