- Class: Hunt I Class - 23 escort destroyers of 1939
- Displacement: 1,000 tons standard / 1,420 tons deep load
- Dimensions: 264 (pp) 280 (oa) x 29 x 12 ft.
- Machinery: 2-shaft geared turbines, S.H.P. 19,000 = 28 knots
- Armament: 4-4in/45 QF Mk XVI HA (2x2), 5-2pdr pompom (1x4+1x1), 2-20mm (2x1) AA guns; 50 DC
- Complement: 147
- Builder: Vickers-Armstrong, Tyne
- Laid Down: 22 Nov 1939
- Launched: 19 Aug 1940
- Completed: 3 Mar 1941
- Notes: Class originally intended to have 6-4in guns and torpedo tubes, but design proved to be unstable and 2-4in and TT had to be deleted and ballast added. An extra 2-pdr pompom was added as a bow chaser for combatting E-boats. Served in the North Sea protecting coastal convoys. Broken up 1948.