- Class: Hunt III Class - 28 escort destroyers of 1940
- Displacement: 1,050 tons standard / 1,435 tons full load
- Dimensions: 264 (pp) 280 (oa) x 31.5 x 10 ft.
- Machinery: 2-shaft geared turbines, S.H.P. 19,000 = 27 knots
- Armament: 4-4in/45 QF Mk XVI HA (2x2), 4-2pdr AA (1x4), 3-20mm AA (3x1) guns; 2-21in (1x2) TT
- Complement: 168
- Builder: Vickers-Armstrong (Walker)
- Laid Down: 29 Dec 1940
- Launched: 22 Aug 1941
- Completed: 24 Apr 1942
- Notes: Basically a variant of the Type II with one twin 4" mount sacrificed for a pair of torpedo tubes.