- Class: T - 8 destroyers of 1941
- Displacement: 1,802 tons
- Dimensions: 348 (wl) 363 (oa) x 36 x 10 ft.
- Machinery: 2-shaft geared turbines, S.H.P. 40,000 = 36 knots
- Armament: 4-4.7in QF Mk IX (4x1), 2-40mm Mk IV (1x2), 8-20mm (4x2); 8-21in (2x4) TT
- Complement: 179
- Builder: Cammell Laird
- Laid Down: 3 Dec 1941
- Launched: 24 Mar 1943
- Completed: 30 Oct 1943
- Notes: 6th Emergency Flotilla; essentially repeat of S Class.
- Service: Part of 24th Destroyer Flotilla. Mediterranean Fleet 1943-44; Pacific Fleet 1945. Participated in sinking of U-453 in May 1944.
Postwar first of class converted to Type 16 frigate; sold out 1965.