- Class: Tribal Class - 16 destroyers of 1936
- Displacement: 1,870 tons
- Dimensions: 355.5 (pp) 377.5 (oa) x 36.5 x 9 ft.
- Machinery: 2-shaft geared turbines, S.H.P. 44,000 = 36 knots
- Armament: 6-4.7in QF Mk XII (3x2), 2-4in AA (1x2 Mk XIX), 4-2pdr AA (1x4 Mk VII), 2-20mm (2x1), 8-.5in MG (2x4); 4-21in (1x4) TT
- Complement: 190
- Builder: Thornycroft
- Laid Down: 10 Aug 1936
- Launched: 21 Dec 1937
- Completed: 6 Dec 1938
- Notes: A Tribal class showing early AA modifications, replacing one twin 4.7in mount with a twin 4in HA mount, and adding single 20mm Oerlikons in the bridge wings.
- Service: Assigned to the 4th Destroyer Flotilla. Mediterranean fleet 1939-43, Eastern fleet 1944-45. Took part in the action off Calabria in Jul 1940, off Crete in Aug/Sep, and the Taranto raid in Nov 1940. At the Battle of Cape Matapan 29 Mar 1941 and with Force K in Apr. Covered the Salerno landings in Sep 1943, before being sent to the Indian Ocean in 1944.
One of only four Tribals to survive the war, she was sold out 11 Jun 1949.