- Class: N - 8 destroyers of 1939
- Displacement: 1,773 tons
- Dimensions: 339.5 (pp) 356.5 (oa) x 35.75 x 12.5 ft.
- Machinery: 2-shaft geared turbines, S.H.P. 40,000 = 36 knots
- Armament: 6-4.7in (3x2), 1-4in AA, 4-2pdr AA (1x4), 4-20mm (4x1); 5-21in (1x5) TT
- Complement: 183
- Builder: Thornycroft & Co., Southampton, England
- Laid Down: 27 Jul 1939
- Launched: 30 Oct 1940
- Commissioned: 15 Sep 1941
- Notes: Repeat of the J & K Classes, with the after bank of torpedo tubes replaced by a 4in HA mount. Norman and four others were manned by the RAN, two were transferred to the Royal Netherlands Navy and one to the Polish Navy.
- Service: 7th Destroyer Flotilla. Home fleet 1941, Eastern fleet 1942-45, with brief service in Mediterranean during 1942, and Pacific fleet 1945. Laid up postwar and sold out 1958.