- Class: Town Class - 52 destroyers of 1916
- Displacement: 1,090 tons / 1,530 tons full load
- Dimensions: 314.5 x 31.75 x 8.75 ft.
- Machinery: 2-shaft geared turbines, S.H.P. 24,200 = 35 knots
- Armament: 1-4in, 1-12pdr, 4-20mm guns; 3-21in TT, hedgehog, DCT
- Complement: 146
- Builder: Bath Iron Works
- Laid Down: 26 Jun 1917
- Launched: 25 Jun 1918
- Commissioned: 31 Jul 1918
- Royal Navy: 25 Oct 1940
- Service: Built as USS Wickes (DD-75). One of 52 destroyers transferred from U.S. to Britain in exchange for lease of bases in western hemisphere in Sep 1940. Originally had 4-4in guns and 12-21in TT. Converted to escort configuration as shown here. After workup she joined the 7th Escort Group for convoy duties. Sank Italian submarine Marcello 22 Feb 1941. Operated with the 4th EG before transferring to local Canadian control from Halifax 1942-43. Scrapped in England from Apr 1945.