- Class: L & M Classes - 16 destroyers of 1938-39
- Displacement: 1,935 tons
- Dimensions: 345.5 (pp) 362.5 (oa) x 36.75 x 10 ft.
- Machinery: 2-shaft geared turbines, S.H.P. 48,000 = 36 knots
- Armament: 8-4in Mk XVI (4x2), 4-2pdr AA (1x4), 4-20mm (4x1); 8-21in (2x4) TT
- Complement: 226
- Builder: Yarrow (Scotstoun)
- Laid Down: 1 Mar 1939
- Launched: 28 Nov 1940
- Completed: 13 May 1941
- Notes: One of four L-class destroyers completed with 8-4 in. instead of 6-4.7 in. due to production delays with the heavier mounts. Participated in early stages of the hunt for the Bismarck. Joined Force K at Malta in mid-1941. Bombed and wrecked at Malta 22 Oct 1942; towed home for scrapping in 1944.