- Class: I Class - 9 destroyers of 1935
- Displacement: 1,370 tons
- Dimensions: 312 (pp) 323 (oa) x 33 x 12.5 ft.
- Machinery: 2-shaft geared turbines, S.H.P. 34,000 = 36 knots
- Armament: 4-4.7in QF Mk IX (4x1), 8-.5in MG (2x4); 10-21in (2x5) TT
- Complement: 145
- Builder: John Brown (Clydebank)
- Laid Down: 16 Mar 1936
- Launched: 28 Jan 1937
- Completed: 7 Jul 1937
- Service: In company with Dainty, sank the Italian submarines Liuzzi and Scebeli, June 1940, while serving in the Mediterranean. Also took part in the sinking of Bartolomeo Colleoni and sank the MTB MAS 537. In Jun 1941 she was badly damaged by bombing off Syria and went to the U.S. for repair. Returned to the Mediterranean in 1943 and helped sink another Italian submarine, Nereide 13 July, in company with Echo. Badly damaged again in January 1944, and declared a constructive total loss. Eventually scrapped in Italy, 1948.