- Class: Battle - 26 destroyers of 1942-44
- Displacement: 2,325 tons standard / 3,430 tons full load
- Dimensions: 358' (wl) 379' (oa) x 40'3" x 15'4"
- Machinery: 2-shaft geared turbines, S.H.P. 50,000 = 36 knots
- Armament: 4-4.5in QF Mk III (2x2), 1-4in QF Mk XXIII, 10-40mm Mk IV (4x2+2x1), 2-20mm (2x1); 8-21in (2x4) TT
- Complement: 308
- Builder: Swan Hunter, Wallsend
- Laid Down: 28 Oct 1942
- Launched: 1 Nov 1943
- Completed: 14 Sep 1944
- Notes: Only member of her class to see action during WWII, joining the British Pacific Fleet in 1945. Present at the Japanese surrender in Tokyo Bay on 2 Sep 1945. Placed in reserve in 1947, she was reactivated in 1953 and took part in the Fleet Review at Spithead for the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II. Took part in the Suez War in 1956. Returned to reserve in 1958, she was scrapped at Dalmuir in 1966.