- Class: Roberts - 1 monitor of 1940
- Displacement: 7,973 tons light / 9,150 tons full load
- Dimensions: 354 (pp) 373.25 (oa) x 54 (89.75 across bulges) x 13.5 ft.
- Machinery: 2-shaft geared turbines, SHP 4,800 = 12 knots
- Armor: belt 4-6in, decks 2-3in, turret 11-13in, CT 2-3in
- Armament: 2-15in (1x2), 8-4in AA (4x2), 16-2pdr AA (1x8+2x4), 8-20mm AA guns
- Complement: 442
- Builder: J. Brown, Clydebank
- Laid Down: 30 Apr 1940
- Launched: 1 Feb 1941
- Commissioned: 6 Jun 1941
- Notes: Armed with turret from World War I monitor Soult. Provided fire support at invasions of North Africa (damaged by bombs 11 Nov 1942), Sicily, Salerno, Normandy, and Walcheren Island.