H.M.S. Queen of Bermuda
- Class: Armed Merchant Cruiser
- Displacement: 22,575 tons
- Dimensions: 580 x 76 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turboelectric engines, quadruple screw = 19 knots
- Armament: 7-6 in. (7x1), 2-3 in. A.A. (2x1) guns
- Aircraft: 2 Fairey Seafox
- Builder: Vickers-Armstrong Shipbuilders, Ltd., Barrow-in-Furness, England
- Launched: 1933
- Commissioned: 28 Oct 1939
- Service: Built for Furness-Bermuda Line, New York-Bermuda service.
Normal capacity 731 passengers (700 first class, 31 second class). One of
three original funnels removed for war service, 1939-1946, first as armed
merchant cruiser, then as troopship after 1943. Resumed Bermuda service, 1949.
Rebuilt with single funnel, 1961-62. Scrapped in Scotland, 1966-67.