- Class: Empire MacAlpine - 6 ships of 1942
- Displacement: 8,250 tons
- Dimensions: 425 (pp) 445.75 (oa) x 56 x 24.75 ft.
- Machinery: 1-shaft diesel motor, B.H.P. 3,300 = 12.5 knots
- Armament: 1-4 in., 2-40mm A.A. (2x1) guns
- Aircraft: 4
- Complement: 107 + merchant crew
- Builder: Lithgow, Port Glasgow
- Launched: 21 Jun 1943
- Notes: Merchant Aircraft Carrier (M.A.C.), one of six grain ship conversions. Thirteen tankers were also completed or converted to M.A.C. status, but lacked the hangar and lift of the grain carrier conversions, requiring them to park their aircraft on deck. After the war, Empire MacRae became the mercantile Alpha Zambesi (1947), Tobon (1954), and finally Despina C (1967). Sold to Spanish shipbreakers, 1971.