- Class: Catapult Armed Merchantman
- Displacement: 7,242 tons
- Dimensions: 443 (oa) x 56.5 ft.
- Machinery: Diesel = 10 knots
- Armament: 1-4 in., 1-12 pdr., 2-20 mm guns; 1 Hawker Sea Hurricane aircraft
- Builder: William Doxford & Sons Ltd., Pallion, Sunderland
- Launched: 27 Mar 1941
- Completed: Jul 1941
- Notes: Built for Ministry of War Transport. Managed by Stephens Sutton Ltd. Converted to CAM ship 1942. Sunk by German submarine U198 in the Indian Ocean E of Dar es Salaam 7 Aug 1944, while sailing unescorted carrying cargo of coal from Lourenco Marques for Aden and Port Said. The master, 33 crew members and 8 gunners landed at Zanzibar; the chief officer was taken prisoner and lost when the U-boat was sunk on 12 Aug.