1941(Santa Rosa SR-s54)
- Class: Aircraft Transport
- Displacement: 9,435 tons
- Dimensions: 487 x 63 x 17.5 ft.
- Machinery: Steam reciprocating VTE & exhaust DR geared turbine, twin screws, 8,300ihp + = 16 knots
- Armament: 1-4.7in, 1-4in AA, 4-2pdr AA (4x1), 10-20mm AA (10x1)
- Builder: Greenock Dockyard
- Laid down: Dec 1939
- Launched: 1 Oct 1940
- Commpleted: 27 Sep 1941
- Notes: Laid down as Clan Brodie, one of two fast cargo liners for the Clan Line, then taken over at early stage of construction and modified for service first as seaplane carriers and then as aircraft transports. Carried replacement aircraft for operational squadrons - cased or uncased, or both - in her holds and on deck. Naval manned and usually independently routed. Postwar reconverted for commerical service at J. Brown (Clydebank) under her original name in 1946. Scrapped 1963.