1941(Spider Navy SN-2-05)
- Class: Derwentdale - 3 Landing Ships Gantry of 1941
- Displacement: 14,500 tons full load
- Dimensions: 460 (pp) 483 (oa) x 59.25 x 26.5 ft
- Machinery: Burmeister & Wain 8cyl diesel engine, 3,500bhp, 1-shaft = 11.5 knots
- Armament: 1-4.7in, 1-12pdr AA, 5-20mm AA
- Landing Craft: 15 LCM(1)
- Complement: 40 + 215 troops
- Builder: Harland & Wolff, Govan
- Laid down: 14 Nov 1939
- Launched: 12 Apr 1941
- Commissioned: 30 Aug 1941
- Decommissioned: 19 May 1959
- Notes: Derwentdale was one of three landing ship carriers begun as Dale class RFA tankers and converted while building. Present at the landings in Madagascar, North Africa, Sicily and Italy. She was damaged by bombing at Salerno and towed to the UK via Malta to be re-engined with engines from the Denbydale. She returned to service as an RFA tanker (A.114) in 1946, and her extra accommodation was used for passengers whilst freighting oil on the Trinidad to UK run. She was decommissioned and sold in 1959, being renamed Irvingdale I. Scrapped at Ferrol 1966.
Sister ships were Dewdale and Ennerdale.