- Class: Colossus - 10 light aircraft carriers of 1942
- Displacement: 13,350 tons
- Dimensions: 630 (pp) 695 (oa) x 80.25 x 18.5 ft.
- Machinery: 2-shaft geared turbines, S.H.P. 40,000 = 25 knots
- Armament: 24-2 pdr. A.A. (6x4), 21-40 mm. A.A. (21x1) guns
- Aircraft: 48
- Complement: 1,076
- Builder: Hawthorn Leslie
- Laid Down: 27 Jan 1943
- Launched: 2 Oct 1944
- Commissioned: 9 May 1946
- Service: Last of class to complete. Used as a trials carrier, then deployed in 1949 to Malaya to combat Communist insurgency. First British carrier to arrive off Korea in Jun 1950. Subsequently used as training ship and for tests of angled deck layout. Converted to repair ship and deployed to Singapore during confrontation in 1966 with Indonesia. Continued in service until being placed in reserve in 1975. Sold for scrapping 1981.