- Class: Type 36A (MoB) - 7 destroyers of 1939
- Displacement: 2,600 tons
- Dimensions: 390 x 40 x 10 ft.
- Machinery: 2-shaft geared turbines, S.H.P. 70,000 = 38.5 knots
- Armament: 5-5.9in (1x2+3x1) guns, 4-37mm AA (2x2), 8-21in (2x4) TT; fitted for minelaying, 60 mines
- Complement: 321
- Builder: Deschimag, Bremen
- Laid Down: 1 Nov 1940
- Launched: 15 Aug 1941
- Commissioned: 15 Sep 1942
- Notes: Driven ashore near Cherbourg and burnt 9 Jun 1944 after a confused night action between a German flotilla of 4 destroyers attempting to attack the Allied invasion forces off Normandy, and a force of 8 British, Canadian, and Polish destroyers.