1944(Helge Fischer HF-48)
- Class: Niobe - 1 converted flakschiff of 1940
- Displacement: 4,100 tons
- Dimensions: 311.75 x 48.25 x 17.75 ft.
- Machinery: 2 sets 3 cylinder triple expansion, 2 screws, S.H.P. 10,000 = 16 knots
- Armament: 8-4.1 in (8x1), 4-40mm (4x1), 16-20mm (4x4)
- Complement: 333
- Builder: Rotterdam
- Laid down: 1 Nov 1897
- Launched: 28 Sep 1898
- Completed: 16 Jul 1900
- Service: Built as the Dutch cruiser HNLMS Gelderland. After WWI she served as an artillery training ship. Seized by German forces after the invasion of the Netherlands in 1940 and renamed Niobe. Used first as a cruiser, then a training ship, and eventually converted to an anti-aircraft cruiser or Flakschiff. Sent to reinforce the air dfences at Kotka, Finland, she was sunk by Russian bombers on 16 Jul 1944. The hull was raised and scrapped in 1953.