1942(Helge Fischer HF-36)
- Class: Gazelle - 2 Flak ships (ex-light cruisers)
- Displacement: 2,645 tons
- Dimensions: 344 x 40 x 17.5 ft.
- Machinery: 2-shaft reciprocating VTE, 8,500 IHP = 18 knots
- Armament: 6-4.1in AA, 4-37mm AA, 4-20mm AA guns
- Builder: A. G. Weser, Bremen
- Laid down: 1900
- Launched: 5 Dec 1900
- Completed: 26 Jul 1901
- Notes: Light cruiser originally armed with 10-4.1in. Served through World War I in coastal defence and as tender. Stricken 27 Mar 1927. Accomodation ship at Wilhelmshaven. Along with sister ship Arcona, converted to floating AA battery (Flak ship) 1940. Engines disabled and had to be towed into position. Scuttled 3 May 1945 at Wilhelmshaven.