- Class: Schiff 45
- Displacement: 3,287 tons
- Dimensions: 358 x 50 x 20 ft.
- Machinery: 1-shaft diesel, B.H.P. 3,900 = 16 knots
- Armament: 6-5.9in, 1-60mm, 2-37mm AA guns; 6-21in TT (2x2 + 2x1 submerged); 2 aircraft; 270 mines; small motor torpedo boat L.S.2
- Complement: 270
- Builder: Deutsche Werft, Hamburg
- Launched: 1937
- Notes: Built originally as Ems for Norddeutscher Lloyd Line. Sailed from Bergen 9 Jul 1940. Rendezvoused with Orion and shared in the destruction of 7 vessels. Sank 3 additional vessels on her own, for a total of 6.5 ships of 42,959 tons in voyage of 510 days. Returned to Hamburg 30 Nov 1941. Sailed on a second voyage 7 Oct 1942 from Flushing, but torpedoed and sunk on 14 Oct off Cap de la Hogue by British MTB 236.