- Class: Weser - 1 aircraft carrier of 1942
- Displacement: 18,000 tons
- Dimensions: 712 x 70.5 x 26 ft.
- Machinery: 3-shaft geared turbines, S.H.P. 130,000 = 32 knots
- Armor: Belt 1.25 in
- Armament: 10-4.1in AA (5x2), 8-37mm AA (4x2), 24-20mm AA guns
- Aircraft: 18
- Builder: Deschimag, Bremen
- Laid down: 29 Dec 1936
- Launched: 19 Jan 1939
- Notes: Launched as the heavy cruiser Seydlitz of the Hipper class, it was decided in 1942 to convert the incomplete ship as an aircraft carrier. The superstructure was stripped off to make room for the deck, but little further progress was made before work was halted in early 1943. The hull was taken to Königsberg and subsequently scuttled 10 Apr 1945 in face of the Russian advance. Anticipated complement was ten Bf 109T and eight Ju 87G aircraft.