- Class: Le Fantasque - 6 contre-torpilleurs of 1930
- Displacement: 2,569 tons
- Dimensions: 434.5 (oa) x 40.5 x 16.5 ft.
- Machinery: 2-shaft geared turbines, SHP 74,000 = 37 knots
- Armament: 5-5.5in (5x1), 8-40mm AA (1x4,2x2) guns; 6-21.7in TT (2x3)
- Complement: 210
- Builder: Chantiers Naval Francais, Caen
- Laid down: 8 Dec 1931
- Launched: 30 Nov 1933
- Completed: 1 Oct 1935
- Notes: Attached to Force de Raid at outbreak of hostilities, taking part in several sorties in N. Atlantic and off African coast in search of
Admiral Graf Spee. Captured the German cargo ship Santa Fe. On 9 Sep 1940 sailed with Force "Y" to Dakar. Left Dakar for Boston Feb 1943 for refit, including radar, 8-40mm and 10-20mm AA guns, while surrendering aft platform of torpedo tubes. Used in Mediterranean until the end of the war, including several raids, some into the Aegean Sea.