- Class: Guepard - 6 contre torpilleurs of 1925-26
- Displacement: 2,436 tons
- Dimensions: 427 (oa) x 38 x 13.25 ft.
- Machinery: 2-shaft geared turbines, S.H.P. 64,000 = 35.5 knots
- Armament: 5-5.5 in. (5x1), 4-37mm A.A. (4x1) guns; 6-550mm T.T. (2x3)
- Complement: 230
- Builder: Ars. de Lorient
- Laid down: 14 Mar 1927
- Launched: 19 Apr 1928
- Completed: 13 Aug 1929
- Notes: Served in Mediterranean as part of 3rd Division. Took part in bombardment of Genoa in June 1940, then retired to North Africa after the armistice. Moved to Syria with sister Valmy in 1941. Based at Beirut, they fought against the British attack in June, disabling the British destroyer Janus and damaging the Jackal. Following the armistice, they both escaped back to Toulon. Guepard and four of her five sisters were scuttled there 27 Nov 1942. Two sisters were salvaged and taken over by the Italians, but never entered service again. One sister, Bison, had been a Stuka victim off Norway in May 1940.