- Class: Bretagne - 3 battleships of 1912
- Displacement: 22,189 tons
- Dimensions: 544 (oa) x 89 x 30 ft.
- Machinery: 4-shaft geared turbines, S.H.P. 43,000 = 21.4 knots
- Armor: Main belt 270mm (admidships), 160mm (fore & aft); Protective decks: 30mm, 40mm and 40mm (lower); Forward and aft turrets 340mm; Battery 180 mm; Conning tower: 314mm
- Armament: 8-13.4in (4x2), 14-5.4in (14x1), 8-100mm AA (4x2) guns; 2 aircraft
- Complement: 1,190
- Builder: Ateliers & Chantiers de la Loire & Penhoët, St. Nazaire
- Laid down: 7 Nov 1912
- Launched: 30 Sep 1913
- Completed: 10 Mar 1916
- Notes: After WW1, the Bretagne class had tripod foremasts and directors fitted. Converted to partial oil-burning in 1927-30 and full oil burning in 1932-35. Improved armor and AA weapons added; additionally Lorraine had the center turret removed to make room for a catapult and aircraft.
- Service: The Lorraine in company with cruisers HMS Orion and HMAS Sydney shelled the Lybian coast 21 Jun 1940. When France signed the Armistice with Germany, she was at Alexandria with "X" Force, which also included 4 cruisers, 3 destroyers, and 1 submarine. The French commander, VAdm Godfroy, entered an agreement with the British commander, Adm Cunningham, to disarm his ships but retain them under French control. On 30 May 1943, the ships were turned over to the Algerian Government. In 1944 Lorraine took part in the liberation of Toulon, and in Apr 1945 fired on the German positions at Royan and Pointe de Grave just before the German surrender. Scrapped in 1953.