- Class: Gascogne - 1 fast battleships of 1938
- Displacement: 35,000 tons
- Dimensions: 814 (oa) x 108 x 29.5 ft.
- Machinery: 4-shaft geared turbines, S.H.P. 150,000 = 30 knots
- Armor: Main belt: 400mm, 225mm; decks: (upper) 130mm, 170mm (lower) 40mm; main turrets 430mm, 270mm, 170mm; secondary turrets 130mm; conning tower: 340mm
- Armament: 8-15 in. (2x4), 9-6 in. (3x3), 16-100mm A.A. (8x2), 16-37mm A.A. (8x2) guns
- Builder: Penho‘t and Ateliers & Chantiers de la Loire
- Laid down:
- Notes: Ordered 16 Jun 1939 but never laid down. Two further sisters were authorized 15 Apr 1940.