- Class: Colorado - 3 battleships of 1916
- Displacement: 32,600 tons
- Dimensions: 600(wl) 624(oa) x 97.5 x 30.5 ft.
- Machinery: 4-shaft turbo-electric drive, SHP 28,900 = 21 knots
- Armor: Main belt 14-16 in, aft 8 in, turrets 9-18 in, CT 16 in
- Armament: 8-16in/45 (4x2), 14-5in/51, 4-3in/50 AA guns; 2-21in TT
- Complement: 1,400
- Builder: New York Shipbuilding Corp, Camden NJ
- Keel Laid: 29 May 1919
- Launched: 22 Mar 1921
- Commissioned: 30 Aug 1923
- Notes: Appearance as completed. As one of the newest battleships in the fleet, she had only minor antiaircraft upgrades before Pearl Harbor. She was at Bremerton during that attack, the only one of nine Pacific fleet battleships absent. As the war progressed, Colorado received additional light AA, but no major modifications like here sisters, Maryland, and West Virginia.
- Actions: Gilbert Is., Kwajalein, Eniwetok, Saipan, Guam, Leyte, Lingayen, Okinawa