1898(Saratoga Model Works SMY-32)
- Class: Prairie - 1 auxiliary cruiser of 1898
- Displacement: 6,872 tons
- Dimensions: 406 x 48 x 20 ft.
- Machinery: one-shaft reciprocating (VTE), 3,800ihp = 14.5 knots
- Armament: 10-6in/30, 6-6pdr
- Complement: 285
- Builder: William Cramp & Sons, Philadelphia, PA
- Laid Down:
- Launched: 1890
- Commissioned: 8 Apr 1898
- Notes: Built as merchant vessel El Sol. One of five near sisters acquired by Navy for Spanish-American war. Served later as training ship and transport. Converted to destroyer tender AD-5 in 1917. Scrapped 1923.