(Painted by John Olsen)
- Class: Rossia - 1 armoured cruiser of 1894
- Displacement: 13,675 tons
- Dimensions: 480.5 x 68.5 x 26 ft.
- Machinery: 32 Belleville boilers, 3-shaft VTE, 15,500 i.h.p. = 20 knots
- Armor: Harvey-nickel, Belt 8in-4in, battery 5in bulkheads only, CT 12in
- Armament: 4-8in/45 (4x1), 16-6in/45 (16x1), 12-11pdr, 20-3pdr; 5-15in TT
- Complement: 842
- Builder: Baltic Works
- Laid Down: 1894
- Launched: May 1896
- Completed: 1897
- Notes: Considerably damaged by Japanese armored cruisers at Ulsan in 1904 with heavy casualties but still able to steam well. In World War I she was employed in the Baltic, at times as a minelayer with 100 mines.