- Class: Kasuga - 2 armored cruisers of 1903
- Displacement: 7698 tons
- Dimensions: 366'6" (oa) x 61'6" x 24'
- Machinery: 2-shaft reciprocating vertical triple expansion, 13,500ihp = 20 knots
- Armor: Main belt 2.75-6in, deck 1-1.5in, barbettes 4-6in, battery 6in, CT 6in
- Armament: 4-8in (2x2), 14-6in (14x1), 10-3in (10x1); 4-18in TT
- Complement: 600
- Builder: Ansaldo, Genoa, Italy
- Laid Down: May 1902
- Launched: 9 Feb 1903
- Completed: 7 Jan 1904
- Notes: Laid down as Roca for the Italian Navy, but purchased after launch by Argentina for war against Chile and renamed Mariano Moreno. The war ended by the time of completion, so she was sold to Japan and renamed Nisshin. Damaged at the Battle of the Yellow Sea and again at Tsushima. Partially disarmed and used as training ship in 1920s; sunk as target 1936.