- Class: Kasuga - 2 armored cruisers of 1903
- Displacement: 7,698 tons standard / 8,591 tons trial
- Dimensions: 366' (wl) x 61'4" x 24'
- Machinery: 2-shaft reciprocating vertical triple expansion, 14,800ihp = 20 knots
- Armor: Main belt 2.75-6in, deck 1-1.5in, barbettes 4-6in, battery 6in, CT 6in
- Armament: 1-10in, 2-8in (1x2), 14-6in (14x1), 10-3in (10x1); 4-18in TT
- Complement: 600
- Builder: Ansaldo, Genoa, Italy
- Laid Down: 1902
- Launched: 22 Oct 1902
- Completed: 20 Dec 1903
- Notes: Laid down as Mitra for the Italian Navy, but purchased after launch by Argentina for war against Chile and renamed Bernadino Rivadavia. The war ended by the time of completion, so she was sold to Japan and renamed Kasuga. Damaged at the Battle of the Yellow Sea and again at Tsushima. Partially disarmed and used as training ship in 1920s; sunk as target 1936.