1917(Spider Navy SN-1-06)
- Class: Nairana - 1 seaplane carrier of 1917
- Displacement: 3,070 tons
- Dimensions: 352 x 45.5 x 14 ft.
- Machinery: Geared turbines, twin shaft 6,300 shp = 20 knots
- Armament: 2-12pdr AA guns; 7 seaplanes and landplanes
- Complement: 278
- Builder: Denny
- Laid down: Jan 1914
- Launched: 1915
- Acquired: 27 Feb 1917
- Commissioned: 25 Aug 1917
- Service: Laid down for Huddert Parker, but suspended after launch to clear slipway. Requisitioned for conversion to a carrier with provision for launching landplanes forward and seaplanes aft. Served with the Grand Fleet in the North Sea in 1918, then the White Sea and Archangel in 1919. Sold 1920 to Tasmanian Steamship Co.