- Class: M29 - 5 monitors of 1915
- Displacement: 580 tons
- Dimensions: 170 (oa) x 31 x 6 ft.
- Machinery: Triple expansion 2 screws, 400ihp = 10 knots
- Armor: Belt 2.25in, bulkheads 1in, turrets 1in, decks 1in, magazine box 1-3in
- Armament: 2-6in Mk XII, 1-6pdr AA
- Complement: 75
- Builder: Harland & Wolff, Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Laid Down: Mar 1915
- Launched: 22 May 1915
- Completed: 1915
- Notes: Mounted guns originally intended for aft casemates of the Queen Elizabeth class battleships. M29 was sent to the Mediterranean on completion, and served there until Dec 1918. Served from May to Sep 1919 in support of British and White Russian forces in the White Sea. Converted to a minelayer in 1923-25 and renamed HMS Medusa. Converted to a repair ship in 1941 and became a submarine depot ship, renamed HMS Talbot. Again renamed in Feb 1944 as HMS Medway II. Sold for scrap in 1946.