H.M.Y. Victoria & Albert
- Class: Royal Yacht
- Displacement: 4,700 tons
- Dimensions: 380 x 40 x 15 ft.
- Machinery: Steam reciprocating = 20 knots
- Complement: 367
- Designer: Sir William White
- Builder: Pembroke Dock, Pembroke, Wales, 1901
- Service: The third yacht to be named Victoria & Albert. Laid down Dec 1897 and launched 9 May 1899. However her completion in dry dock was marred by an accident and she was not ready for service until 1901. Used regularly up to the Second World War when she was laid up and used as an accomodation ship at Portsmouth. Sold in 1954 for breaking at Faslane, Scotland.